Since 2009 VIMS has been in use by many public safety agencies and volunteer organizations all across the United States and Canada. The list of clients using VIMS to help manage their volunteer and reserve forces includes:
- 20% of California police agencies with 25 or more sworn officers, including half of the 20 largest agencies
- The largest Sheriff’s volunteer unit in Florida
- The largest law enforcement agencies in Iowa and Idaho
- The second largest agencies in Illinois and Michigan
- The second and third largest law enforcement agencies in Nevada
- The third largest Sheriff’s Office in Arizona
VIMS is a great volunteer management solution for organizations such as:
- Police and Sheriff’s Civilian Volunteers
- Reserve, Auxiliary, and Special Officers
- Citizen Patrol Units
- Community Emergency Response Teams
- Search and Rescue Teams
- Animal Shelters
- Fire Departments
- Many More!
Many Satisfied Customers
90% of the agencies that view a full demonstration of the VIMS software follow up with a request for a free trial system;
95% of those agencies keep their VIMS system and initially commit to it for at least a year or more;
To date, VIMS has a 96% renewal rate since our very first clients began to use VIMS in early 2008.
The numbers don’t lie! Contact us today to see for yourself why some of the largest public safety agencies and other volunteer organizations in the nation have chosen VIMS to manage their volunteer and reserve forces!